Re: roadmap discussion

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 21:42 +0100, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> > Epiphany on Linux feels *very* different from Firefox on Windows. I
> > didn't really investigate why. However, if I had been at work for more
> > than just the summer, I'd *have* to have done *something*, since using
> > the browser at work was unbearable. Firefox isn't a bad browser, but
> > it's too "different".
>
> I don't want to be weird, but is Epiphany _more_ like Firefox on
> Windows than Firefox on Linux?  I really can't see your argument here.

I'm just running on very little sleep, trying to defend your choice of
Firefox on Linux to Reinout. You said it's because it's what you're used
to, and I was kind of going with that.

Sometimes my logic is clear and beautiful. Other times it's a mess of
confusion.

Whatever. Point is, "The situation sucks, but if people dual-boot then
Firefox really has an advantage because it feels the same as Firefox."

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>