1.6 roadmap

Hello all,

On http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany we have a roadmap for Epiphany 1.6. Or rather, it will become the 1.6 roadmap after you have added your (feasible) plans to it.

I'm posting this here to invite discussion about which targets we want to achieve before the next Epiphany release, coinciding with GNOME 2.10. It is especially important that we show our plans & progress to the outside world, because I have noticed that quite a few people think that Epiphany has lost momentum with the advent of Mozilla Firefox. Epiphany still is at the center of GNOME innovation, but it needs to be communicated!

Please don't add unrealistic requests to the roadmap, file an enhancement bug instead.

thanks,

--
Reinout van Schouwen

==  Europa zonder softwarepatenten! == www.nosoftwarepatents.com ==