roadmap discussion

To follow up with some discussion topics, in random order:

 * Should Epiphany be able to natively run firefox extensions? Is this
   even possible?

 * Can the Bookmarks menu be replaced by a Bookmarks panel applet?

 * Will we be able to use nautilus metadata (emblems for example) in the
   forseeable future?

 * How well have we done on improving the development process, as
   mentioned in the 1.4 and 1.2 development plan?

 * What user visible enhancement(s) can we provide that emphasizes again
   that Epiphany is crucial to GNOME, as opposed to
   Firefox-with-GTK-impersonation?

 * What's the status of GTK-webcore, and will we be able to support it
   as a backend?

 * Community marketing. Currently Novell and Ubuntu deliver a GNOME
   desktop where Epiphany isn't the default browser. Do they have
   requirements Epiphany doesn't fulfill? What are they? Do we need to
   do (more) advertising and lobbying within the community?

that's all for now,

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen