Re: roadmap discussion

> >   * Community marketing. Currently Novell and Ubuntu deliver a GNOME
> >     desktop where Epiphany isn't the default browser. Do they have
> >     requirements Epiphany doesn't fulfill? What are they? Do we need to
> >     do (more) advertising and lobbying within the community?
>
> RedHat (Fedora Core 3) also prefer Firefox over Epiphany.  And
> personally, I do to.  Part of that (probably a lot of that, actually) is

As do I, but only for one small reason:
 - focus defaults to the url bar when doing a new tab or new window.
   Yes, I can hit ^l, but....

Though I admit I haven't tried the latest version of epi, maybe it's
fixed now...

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike