Re: [Epiphany] More Topic/Keyword/Folder madness! Oh, no!

>In my experience, most people do not use sub<anythings> if they don't
>have to.

There are two types of people in the world, those who think
heirarchically and those who don't.

There are two subtypes of heirarchical-thinking people... Just kidding.

But the truth is, some people categorize things, and work very well with
categorized, heirarchical structures. Some people don't. Some people
like browsing heiararchies but don't categorize things well into them
(so they like the idea of the bookmarks submenus, but they don't
actually organize their marks).

>Most people I know either save all files straight onto the desktop, or
>at most put a folder called "Stuff" on the desktop and store everything
>there.

I'd say that applies to about 60% of people I know. The rest fall into
two camps:
 * 25% or so dump everything on their desktop, and go through
periodically sorting the "archives"
 * 15% or so categorize all the time