Re: [Epiphany] More Topic/Keyword/Folder madness! Oh, no!

mpeseng@tin.it wrote:
> >Am I fighting a lost cause here?  Have I made my comments too late - Are
> >folders completely out of the question at this stage?
>
> There is not a stage ;) If anyone come with a good design we can move to
> it at any moment.

I don't see the harm in a bookmarks menu built from the topics. That is,
each topic being a submenu. Without going into the logistics here, I
think a marriage of these 2 systems could be wildly successful.

> What I dont want to do is to go back to a tree because it sucks less (I'm
> assuming it does, but I dont think so) and user are used to it (who is used
> anyway ?? How many people are using subfolders ?)

Hate to say this but, menus and submenus are everywhere. Even to start ephy
requires the user to go to their applications menu, internet submenu.. This
idea that they are hard to use, or people don't use them, is absurd. Sorry.

Check out the View->Encoding->submenus in Epiphany! What to do, what to do..

--
Erik