Re: [Epiphany] More Topic/Keyword/Folder madness! Oh, no!

>Am I fighting a lost cause here?  Have I made my comments too late - Are
>folders completely out of the question at this stage?

There is not a stage ;) If anyone come with a good design we can move to
it at any moment.
What I dont want to do is to go back to a tree because it sucks less (I'm
assuming it does, but I dont think so) and user are used to it (who is used
anyway ?? How many people are using subfolders ?)
With epiphany my target is not to "succeed" but just to have fun hacking
a very simple browser.

I think you are exagerating the difference between folders and topics.
These are:

- You can have multiple topics per bookmark while you can have just one
folder. This could change unless I can find a better interface for it. (I'd
do s/Topics/Topic).
- Nested subfolders. They sucks. (yeah, not very costructive but I tried
to explain why in  my previous mail). Not much hope to convince me on this.

Marco