Re: [Epiphany] More Topic/Keyword/Folder madness! Oh, no!

>> What I dont want to do is to go back to a tree because it sucks less
(I'm
>> assuming it does, but I dont think so) and user are used to it (who is
>used
>> anyway ?? How many people are using subfolders ?)
>
>Hate to say this but, menus and submenus are everywhere. Even to start
ephy
>requires the user to go to their applications menu, internet submenu..
This
>idea that they are hard to use, or people don't use them, is absurd. >Sorry.

This is rather offtopic. I was saying people dont use subfolders because
it's hard to edit a tree, and because it's an abstract model that normal
people dont grok.

Anyway, about what you was saying, you may want to read this:
http://mpt.phrasewise.com/stories/storyReader$374
At the bottom of the page.

>Check out the View->Encoding->submenus in Epiphany! What to do, what to
do..

I think that's the only submenu (two levels eeek) we have in epiphany. I
consider it a bug, hope we can find a better solution at some point.
Ideally we would not need it, it's something only very few people know how
to use (I dont myself), but it's something necessary apparently.

Marco