[Epiphany] Re: Download Manager

Manuel Clos writes:

> Ummh... a download manager in your desktop background ;)
>
> Seriously, a notification area applet that shows when you are downloading
> something and that informs you when it is done, will be great.

I actually very much agree with this statement. What is needed imo is a ui
with two approaches.

1. Transient data transfer information.
2. Semi-static access to recently downloaded files or files that are
currently being downloaded.

1 can be easily be addressed with a notification area icon and associated
window, which is what i believe is basically being addressed here.

2 requires a virtual nautilus folder that lists recently downloaded files as
well as shows the status of files being downloaded.

dave