Re: [Epiphany] Download Manager

Markus Bertheau wrote:
> В Пнд, 04.08.2003, в 21:09, Manuel Clos пишет:
>

>>I was asking for some way to replace the download manager included in
>>epiphany, so power users can switch to downman or whatever to get speed
>>limit, different projects, ...
>

> Epiphany isn't really meant for power users in my opinion. You probably
> want galeon.

Power users also like simplicity. Left the speed limit out, but
organizing downloads in different projects makes sense, since every
project has a different default download dir.

Don't limit your user base, let them choose.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero@eresmas.net

TCPA y Palladium: http://bulmalug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=1398