[Epiphany] Download Manager

Hi all,

I'm writing here after talking with some people at #epiphany.

I'm developing Download Manager (http://downman.sf.net), and while it is
still buggy and incomplete, already does the job.

I was asking for some way to replace the download manager included in
epiphany, so power users can switch to downman or whatever to get speed
limit, different projects, ...

I think a corba interface would be great, so other download managers can
also get in (Downloader for X, Gnome transfer manager, ...)

So epiphany asks for "get me a download manager" and it talks to it.
This is different from creating a client to the downman daemon, which I
don't think is a good solution.

I was thinking of moving the "new download" dialog into a bonobo
app/control. I already need that for code reuse between gnome download
manager and the little droping url window (downman-gmonitor).

Any comments?

Please CC me.

--
Manuel Clos