Re: community input..

As someone who has been, and continues to attempt to become involved
in the GNOME project without being knee deep in code, I continue to be
amazed at just how hard that is to achieve. I would love to help with
project road maps, user feedback, bug testing and common issues, but
have yet to find anyone interested in helping me to discover exactly
how I do any of that. Where to even begin? Most developers, in my
experience are resistant to anyone not knee-deep in code's
suggestions, feedback, etc.

If there's non-code related stuff you need help with in Builder, I
would love to know how I can contribute and help.