community input..

We don't really have any structure when it comes to talking about community input.  For instance, I see a lot of people talking about HiDPI issues and how some applications like GIMP and Inkscape are hard to work with.

It would be good to collate these experiences and use it to drive GNOME goals for the next cycle so that community at least knows that their input drives some of what we prioritize during the cycle.  We can also add downstreams to the conversation as well.  Traditionally, we've never done this and frankly I find the whole process very opaque.  At the same time, it works for the most part...

I don't want to do anything now, but I thought I would put my thoughts on this and see if we could talk about it at GUADEC as a topic.