Re: Some branding guidelines and historical info lost in migration

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
I honestly can't think of any cases where it would be desirable to use
Bitstream Vera Sans with the GNOME logo. It won't look particularly
consistent or good. The GNOME project itself doesn't use Bitstream Vera Sans
- Cantarell is our font - so I don't know why we'd suggest that others
should.

Fair enough. Maybe we should add a recommendation to use Cantarell?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director