Re: Some branding guidelines and historical info lost in migration

Allan wrote:

There are spacing guidelines on the logo and trademarks page. It says
"", and then points to http://www.gnome.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/0
6/logo-spacings.png

Is there something missing from that?

Well that image is for external spacings, but there were two more
images on the original page for internal spacings…