Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
I was thoroughly distracted by the release notes when a lot of this
was happening,

Also had a busy period when some of this happened.

but perhaps we should have had a more definite
announcement of the period for final corrections?

While its great that we now have a more clear process for the creation of the report, I also think its important to recognize that there must be room for improvements and its good for us to reflect on the schedule.

Can state that I for example think its is a very short period of time to only give the designer 3-4 days to correct the document.
--
-mvh Oliver Propst