Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

Le vendredi 25 septembre 2015 à 10:42 +0200, Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
Uh, hold on. Are these wording fixes that are coming now, when the
design in in place. Wasn't the process that was set up supposed to
deal with this on an earlier stage?
For me, it's OK, since you'll do the adjustments yourself. I just
want to stress that the process exist for a reason.

Yeah, I'm aware that textual changes shouldn't happen once sent to
layout; in theory this shouldn't happen (I shouldn't have found
uncaught errors :) but even multiple pairs of eyeballs can let mistakes
slip through, mistakes are human. I had to go sentence by sentence
through the whole thing to spot those (I didn't have the time to do
that in the past two weeks due to other deadlines). Overall it's typos
or typographic fixes. For my own article, it's cosmetic layout fixes.

The Groupon article seems to have changed a bit since I last looked at
it (I was helping with some versions of the draft but not a
proofreader) and I'm not sure if my suggestion on that article is
correct, so I'll check with the others.

So if y'all are fine with the fixes proposed in my previous mail, I'll
do them. Hopefully that would be the last of them.