Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

Alright, here is my big list of nitpicks. If there are no objections I could fix them tomorrow or this week-end.
Also, I'd like to retroactively correct the previous year report's date to reduce confusion.

Page 1
- Correct my name for photo attribution
- Add/correct credits for coordinators, proofreading, design?

Page 3
- "whose names can be found on the next page" << "whose names can be seen at the beginning of this document"
- depending on available space: restore paragraph breaks, adjust paragraphs spacing [low priority]
- fix the bulleted list & indents/alignment [low priority]

4
- "Here are some glimpses into what we have achieved in 2013-14." >> I suppose we do mean "2014-15" for hackfests?
- "Builder, the IDE specific made for GNOME development," >> Not sure about "specific"; "specifically"?

10
- "Became clear to Board that" >> "Became clear to the Board that"
- Should "Pam" be replaced by "Pamela" (full length) everywhere?

11
- 2nd paragraph: "to the situation at hand as they could in order to" >> add a comma after "could", or remove "at hand"?
- 3rd paragraph: "Family" is capitalized, is that intentional?

12
- 3rd paragraph: "Keynotes" is capitalized, is that normal?
- technically, it's "elementary OS" instead of "Elementary OS", but it would look weird in the middle of a sentence where all the other names are capitalized... thoughts?

13
- "All three keynotes were very given to packed rooms and rousing applause." >> "very given"..?
- 5th paragraph: "gstreamer" -> "GStreamer", "gpg" -> "GPG"

16
- 3rd paragraph, "more reliab predictably", I suppose I should take out the "reliab"

17
- update the Collabora logo
- I believe SFLC was no longer listed on the foundation pages in 2014
- Year should be 2014, not 2013

18-20
- Add styling for the headings
- Fix the missing special character for "Micha" Bartoszkiewicz (again)

Hopefully that's all that's left? Besides figuring out if we can afford bespoke cover artwork this year :)