GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

Hi!
Here is the final version of the layout for the annual report.
Please double check everything is correct with regards to page numbers, paragraphs, margins, credits etc.

Source scribus file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/annual-report-2015/GAR2014.sla PDF: https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/annual-report-2015/GAR2014.pdf

PS. Jeff: could you edit it and add your signature to the letter?
If you have any issues, mail the signature to me and I'll edit it.

Sorry for the general delay, and thanks for having the material in such a great state. It helped a lot!
- Andreas