Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:44 AM, Jeff Fortin Tam <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
Alright, here is my big list of nitpicks. If there are no objections I could fix them tomorrow or this week-end.

Think its great if you to want/are able to "fix" these things during the weekend. That said the fixes must or less be done over the weekend as the plan is to publish the report early next week.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst