Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

Uh, hold on. Are these wording fixes that are coming now, when the design in in place. Wasn't the process that was set up supposed to deal with this on an earlier stage?
For me, it's OK, since you'll do the adjustments yourself. I just want to stress that the process exist for a reason.
- Andreas