Re: GNOME 3.18 Release Video: Draft 1

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 6:20 , alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
Hello Bastian,
When you show source minimap in Gnome Builder, is 3.16 thing, no 3.18.
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-builder/tree/NEWS#n107

Thanks for pointing out. Builder isn't quite following the release schedule and it wasn't available when 3.16 was released, hence I think it's fine that it's included this time around.

Btw you it would be also to add Terminal new tabs. It's kinda cool!
Too late now ..but, I just noticed this!
Good work!

Not sure I understand what feature that is. Is it in the release notes?