Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

Thanks so much for doing the layout Andreas, looks great.

Think we should aim to have a publish ready version of the report early next week (which includes minor fixes).

Have started working on a announcement post (available in our WordPress instance as a draft) which I plan to finish during the weekend.

Thanks everyone who have contributed to the report so far, now let's do the minor fixes and get the report published!

--
-mvh Oliver Propst