Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
Hi!

Hej,

Here is the final version of the layout for the annual report.
Please double check everything is correct with regards to page numbers,
paragraphs, margins, credits etc.

I guess that means it's too late for content changes, but just in case
it's not, I'd add the locations for the events in "Other conferences"
on page 13:
"staffed a booth at Fosdem (Brussels, Belgium), JDLL (Lyon, France),
and FSCONS (Gothenburg, Sweden). We also sent
representatives to SXSW (Austin, Texas), DebConf14 (Portland, Oregan,
and FOSSASIA (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)."

Also I don't see why FOSDEM isn't spelled in caps here.

--
Alexandre Franke