Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

Thank you for the awesome work, Andreas! :)

PS. Jeff: could you edit it and add your signature to the letter?
If you have any issues, mail the signature to me and I'll edit it.

Actually, I purposely did not include my signature as I believe this to
be a security risk: we have had occurrences of false checks being
emitted with Karen's signature in the past, and I think this could be
one way to somewhat reduce the risk of that sort of situation in the
future. For what it's worth, I looked at the Document Foundation's
annual report and it does not contain signatures either...