Re: Celebrating GNOME's birthday

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 8:37 AM Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
On 15 August 2015 at 10:22,  <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
> Great, thanks Oliver!
>
> Quick question and request - can you please add the hashtags to the Facebook
> post? That way we show an example ;)

I've added the hashtags to the Facebook post. Really nice job, everyone!

Nuritzi, let me know if you need any help with WordPress. Not sure
what was your workflow for this post, but my only advice is to not
copy/paste from full text editors such as Writer. That creates a lot
of junk markup that will likely clash with the website's markup.

Should we have the GNOME account respond to people who retweet the birthday stuff?

Fabiana