Re: Celebrating GNOME's birthday

I've drafted the Google+ post & will share on 14 Aug at 1600 UTC.

Thank you Allan :)

Parth
prth on irc://irc.gnome.org

On Thu, 2015-08-13 at 15:32 +0200, Allan Day wrote:
Hi all,

During the Engagement BoF at this year's GUADEC, we decided that it
would be great to celebrate GNOME's birthday each year. This happens
on 15 August, which just happens to be on Saturday.

Nuritzi and Fabiana did a great job putting together a post on
gnome.org [1].

Please participate on social media, and help us to spread the word!

Allan

[1] https://www.gnome.org/news/2015/08/gnome-turns-18-this-saturday/