Re: Celebrating GNOME's birthday

On 15 August 2015 at 10:22,  <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
Great, thanks Oliver!

Quick question and request - can you please add the hashtags to the Facebook
post? That way we show an example ;)

I've added the hashtags to the Facebook post. Really nice job, everyone!

Nuritzi, let me know if you need any help with WordPress. Not sure
what was your workflow for this post, but my only advice is to not
copy/paste from full text editors such as Writer. That creates a lot
of junk markup that will likely clash with the website's markup.

Cheers,
Fabiana