Re: Celebrating GNOME's birthday

Hi All,

Thanks again for a great crash course on what it means to be on the Engagement Team, everyone. It was great getting to know some of you, and I'm really looking forward to collaborating and getting to know more of you!

FYI - I uploaded our BoF notes to the wiki page [1] and have started to add a high-level summary and action steps. I'll continue to update it and I encourage you all to add to it as well. Or, feel free to send questions you may have.

Since this thread is about GNOME's birthday, I'll stick with that theme :)

Need your thoughts on what to post on Saturday
We need to post something on the website tomorrow. Do you guys think it'd be feasible to write a blurb about how GNOME started and feature the founders? Ideally, I'd love to add a photo of them then vs now. Any other ideas would be much appreciated. I'd love to have something interesting, that people will want to link to and post on social media.

Does anyone have Miguel and Federio's email so I can try to reach them and see what they think?

@Parth - Can I see the post you are going to put on google+? I'm trying to get a better idea of how we are using each communication channel and would love to see what you have in mind. In case you already sent it, apologies.

Thanks, all! I'm still in Sweden and will be traveling tomorrow so I'm on limited email until I'm back home. I promise I'll venture on IRC more in the future.

Best,
Nuritzi

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/TeamMeetings/11-AUG-2015%20%28GUADEC%20BoF%29#preview

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Parth Panchal <parthpanchl gmail com> wrote:
> I've drafted the Google+ post & will share on 14 Aug at 1600 UTC.

Yay! Thanks Parth!