Re: setting some goals

On Fri, 2014-06-20 at 17:40 -0400, Alex G.S. wrote:
One more thing...the GNOME wiki articles themselves should be managed
from a series of Git repositories.  If the already are and I'm not
aware that's great.  Then you could integrate it into Redmine and
managed everything from there.  It makes perfect sense.

The underlying idea of wiki software was to not require learning HTML
markup (but a simpler subset) or how to use code management tools.
If that worked out well is another question though. :P

Not sure what you mean exactly by "integrate" and "manage" as I haven't
played much with Redmine. But clueless as I am, I'd prefer to see fixing
productivity gaps in our current toolchain than introducing another tool
which requires maintenance and workflow integration.
http://xkcd.com/927/ , you know. :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net