Re: setting some goals

One more thing...the GNOME wiki articles themselves should be managed from a series of Git repositories.  If the already are and I'm not aware that's great.  Then you could integrate it into Redmine and managed everything from there.  It makes perfect sense.

http://www.redmine.org/screenshots/scm_diff.png