Re: setting some goals

Two things I think could make it a bit easier to be part of engagement:

..That each of us do a quick status on what engagement efforts we currently are occupied by or plan to work on.
..That we share any known concrete and potential tasks with each other, so everyone is aware of the tasks engagement has at hand.

I think sharing these informations with each other frequently would help.

Perhaps use the weekly meeting e-mail, as an opportunity to inform each other? This might reveal some more agenda items for the meeting too.

-Bastian