Re: Getting GNOME page on gnome.org

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, April 2, 2012 9:30 am, Emily Gonyer wrote:
So, what your saying is that its really hard to get a good GNOME 3 install
on Mageia and therefor it shouldn't be on the list of distros, correct? I
get that. Theres a reason we don't list *every* distro on the page
afterall! Maybe we should come up with a concrete set of 'rules' to be
listed and then work our way through a list of distros and rule them in or
out as we go.

Another thought -

Is there any reason we can't have a link on this page saying, "see other
distributions using GNOME", where we have a separate page and add anyone
who asks or makes sense to add?

I would hope to avoid the need for another page...

Also, we should think about adding Pandora as another footnote, saying
that GNOME 3 is available on a fully free distribution there, because that
represents a slightly different ideological issue (while not meeting our
criteria for inclusion in general, it fills a niche that a real subset of
our users may be interested in knowing about).

Do you have a link to any information about Pandora? I can't find any.