Planning GNOME 3.4 Release Party Peru

Hi Marketing list:

My name is Julita Inca and I am member of the GNOME Foundation. Last year in my country we did a Release Party 3.2.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/108649539406547027371/albums/5683252794179986673
But this year I am planning to do another event, something bigger of what we did last year for the release.

I got in contact with people from more free software communities in my country this year
so, one guy from OpenSUSE told me for example asked to his community almost 100 DVDs and they sent it.
Mozilla guys also got some t-shirts and souvenirs from their community.
I am not so sure how GNOME works with this. It is the first time I am asking something like this.
I am also asking if the GNOME community can not do this,
Can we buy and sell for example t-shirts in order to buy more cake and other banner with the GNOME 3.4 label on it?

Thanks,
Julita