Re: Getting GNOME page on gnome.org

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 02:06:16PM +0100, Allan Day wrote:
I want Mageia to be removed from this list the way it is now. You're not
getting GNOME 3 with the stated instructions. As such, I don't want it
in there.

I'd be sorry to see it removed. Would it be possible for Mageia to
host instructions explaining how to install GNOME 3, do you think?

That is what I used this page for. On Mageia.org: no clue, have to ask
around. I was more aiming for getting a good standard GNOME experience,
but that is proving to be quite difficult.

--
Regards,
Olav