Re: Getting GNOME page on gnome.org

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 01:57:29PM +0100, Allan Day wrote:
GNOME 3. It is also a nice place to illustrate the communities and
values associated with GNOME, of course, and this page can do a bit of
that, but this shouldn't detract from its primary focus. Having a less
prominent secondary list of distros which include GNOME 3, but maybe
aren't as easy to get started with, seems like a good compromise to
me. How we select that list of distros is a little tricky, of course.
(But I do think we should have some criteria for this.)

I want Mageia to be removed from this list the way it is now. You're not
getting GNOME 3 with the stated instructions. As such, I don't want it
in there.

--
Regards,
Olav