Re: Learning from the best

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 09:21, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
I really like the longer articles, and it's the kind of thing I'd like
to see more in the GNOME Journal - and I'd even volunteer to write one
or two, and encourage others to do the same - but I don't want to spend
time arguing about whether it's useful or not.

I read your original email as a request for someone else to do it to which I was emphatically saying "my plate is full with doing it this other way". If you are volunteering, we can use all the help we can get and welcome the contribution!