Re: Learning from the best

Am Mittwoch, den 08.12.2010, 21:43 +0800 schrieb Frederic Muller:
I know we have some Google Codein marketing tasks, I'm currently
checking with Dave how to see all task as apparently started tasks don't
appear in the list.

I don't think you can without being a mentor or admin for GNOME. :-(

Claimed GNOME tasks in the "Outreach" category currently are:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061755958

Closed GNOME tasks in the "Outreach" category currently are:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061861732

Open GNOME tasks in the "Outreach" category currently are:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061736121
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061836674
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129061877309

More is welcome, as usual. For more info see
http://live.gnome.org/GoogleCodeIn#GNOME_Community:_Getting_Involved .

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed