Re: About the 2.18 release plans (was Re: User oriented release notes)

Hi,

Quim Gil a écrit :
Perhaps Dave's original email -
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-September/msg00096.html - and all what we discussed in the "User oriented
release notes" and "About the 2.18 release plans", including my proposal to start working now
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2006-September/msg00082.html

For info, Lucas Rocha (currently in the middle of a move to Helsinki)
offered to take this over when I said I wouldn't have time or
connectivity for a few weeks. I'm currently away from home with work,
still getting internet access sorted out after the move last month, so I
won't be able to follow up on anything much (and the CRM is one of my
two priorities, after a presentation I will be giving the 13th) until
the first fortnight in October. I imagine that Lucas is now going
through what I did in September, so if someone else wants to take this
on and drive it, they're more than welcome - just drop me a mail.

Cheers,
Dave.