Re: About the 2.18 release plans (was Re: User oriented release notes)

Hi,

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 16:13:55 +0200
Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

We need a coordinator for the 2.18 release notes, the sooner the
better. Be it Lucas, Dave, Claus or whoever wanting to push this
until the release day.

I can sent reminder e-mails after the beta releases to a mailing list
if someone has a suggestion which one to use. Other than that I see
nothing else to do when coordinating this. Do I miss something?

Cheers,
Claus