Re: User oriented release notes

--- Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:

Concerning your "vision" stuff: This looks like
bullshit to me. Maybe
I've seen to many clueless marketing people speak
like that, and my
impression is wrong. However, it looks like
bullshit. Sorry. :-(

I think that 'vision' is one of those buzzwords that
brings out the fear of marketing bullshit in many of
us. ;)

But Quim's general point is sound: that instead of
each stable release being 'well this is the stuff we
managed to get done the last 6 months', we should
think about trying to plan what each release should
aim for and be focussed on at the start of the cycle.

Despite my reservations that it may be hard to bring
about this sort of change, I agree with it :)

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html