Re: response to linus...?

That was just a little off-topic public gripe. There are people who I would
have liked to see on the Board who didn't get on. ;-)

oh now i see.  care to share those names at least in private?  ;)

Developers are not really all that relevant to this
discussion, their time is better spent hacking rocking software. :-)

but having good communication channels with developers is relevant,
because our work depends on theirs, and their work should ideally
benefit from our work.

I disagree - effective advocacy means knowing your target market, and that
is 100% Real Marketing. :-)

yes effective advocacy requires knowing your target markets, but
that's a prerequisite for advocacy, not advocacy itself.  so if we're
gonna do that in addition to just advocacy, well it won't be just
advocacy.

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra