Re: response to linus...?

I dunno - with old board members, new board members, and people who should
have been elected (!!!)

i don't understand what you mean by "should have been elected"; could
you please explain?

(at least in Foundation terms, as opposed to developer terms - but I think
that's entirely sensible for the marketing team).

yeah having people from the foundation contributing to this list is
great, but i don't see many board members, and no matter that i meant
developer terms... sorry for not being clear.

There is definitely some friction between advertising
and marketing goals, and to a certain extent the team is named incorrectly.
What we need to be focusing on is 'advocacy', which takes both into account.

well, advocacy is pretty much the same than promotion/advertising, and
has little to do with actual marketing.

i'm sorry but i don't think i will be able to contribute with that (so
i won't have much of a place here), because i've never been much of a
cheerleader  :P

anyway, i'm sure many people will do much better, so it doesn't make a
difference.

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra