Re: [Ekiga-list] calling a contact

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Leo Butler wrote:

<
< On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Eugen Dedu wrote:
<
<  > I moved the output, after deleting some info, to
< < >
< < > http://ekiga-debug.pastebin.com/8e7YwCAG
< <
< < I am lost, what is the problem in this trace?  Is that you 500 does not work?
< < Looking at the trace it seems it works.  I also see some video errors, I do
< < not know if they are interesting or not:
< < 2010/07/12 12:50:14.921   0:16.429              Pool:0xad0d3b70 PVidInDev
< < Open()  devName:/dev/video0  videoFd:-1
< < 2010/07/12 12:50:14.924   0:16.432              Pool:0xad0d3b70
< < VideoInputDevice        S_STD failed : Invalid argument
< <
< < --
< < Eugen
<
< As I originally said, the problem arises when trying to connect with
< another ekiga client. Only one of the two clients is able to connect
< to the other, and only the initiator can hang-up (the other party can
< hang-up, but ekiga freezes and must be killed).
<
< I will run my ekiga client in debug mode and post the output.

Ok, here is debugging info for a session where ekiga reported me and
another client online but I was unable to phone the other client (i.e.
after clicking on 'call contact', and ekiga reporting it was making
the call, it would report after a long pause that the other end had
dropped the call. I know that the other end's client did not report
any incoming calls).

http://ekiga-debug.pastebin.com/GQcyaDwN

Leo

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.