[Ekiga-list] problem with video output

Hello All,

                          I'm facing a problem with video ouput on XP SP3 with ekiga-3.2.7. the error message it display is "Error while initializing video output

There was an error opening or initializing the video output. Please verify that no other application is using the accelerated video output.

No video will be displayed during this call->"

I checked all the services which can use the webcam output and uninstalled them still same error.
--
Regards

Ravi Swami
EnMedia Software Technologies