Re: [Ekiga-list] calling a contact

On 07/10/10 15:46, Leo Butler wrote:
Hi,
First, let me say that Ekiga is a great piece of software. Thanks to
the developers for providing this to the foss community.

My problem: if A is online with ekiga and B starts ekiga, then B can
call A and they can have a conversation. If B tries to call A, A is not
rung and B receives the message that A disconnected.

This happens with one client (A or B) using ekiga v3.2.6 (ubuntu 10.04)
and the other
(resp. B or A) v3.2.7 (debian squeeze).

Hi,

This might happen if one of the clients have too many codecs (audio or video) selected. Just remove some of them.

This might also be because of the type of NAT, which changes the port. This ekiga bug was fixed with 3.2.7.

The simplest solution is to send us the debug output (-d 4) when there is no connection.