Re: [Ekiga-list] calling a contact

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010, Eugen Dedu wrote:

< On 07/10/10 15:46, Leo Butler wrote:
< > Hi,
< > First, let me say that Ekiga is a great piece of software. Thanks to
< > the developers for providing this to the foss community.
< >
< > My problem: if A is online with ekiga and B starts ekiga, then B can
< > call A and they can have a conversation. If B tries to call A, A is not
< > rung and B receives the message that A disconnected.
< >
< > This happens with one client (A or B) using ekiga v3.2.6 (ubuntu 10.04)
< > and the other
< > (resp. B or A) v3.2.7 (debian squeeze).
<
< Hi,
<
< This might happen if one of the clients have too many codecs (audio or video)
< selected.  Just remove some of them.
<
< This might also be because of the type of NAT, which changes the port. This
< ekiga bug was fixed with 3.2.7.
<
< The simplest solution is to send us the debug output (-d 4) when there is no
< connection.

Thanks,
The debugging output is available here:
http://pastebin.com/kw8VBvKi

I did notice, when I started up, that two video codecs and three audio
codecs were selected.

Leo

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.