[Ekiga-list] calling a contact

Hi,
First, let me say that Ekiga is a great piece of software. Thanks to
the developers for providing this to the foss community.

My problem: if A is online with ekiga and B starts ekiga, then B can
call A and they can have a conversation. If B tries to call A, A is not rung and B receives the message that A disconnected.

This happens with one client (A or B) using ekiga v3.2.6 (ubuntu 10.04) and the other
(resp. B or A) v3.2.7 (debian squeeze).

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Leo

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.