Re: [Ekiga-list] [ekiga 3.2.5 on Ubuntu Karmic] "Could not register: sip:foo ekiga net"

Le lundi 05 octobre 2009 à 22:10 +0200, Detlef Lechner a écrit :
> Detlef Lechner wrote:
> > Damien Sandras wrote:
> >

> >> I have the packet capture available. The REGISTER contains IP address
> >> 192.168.178.26 field, which is not normal with NAT detection enabled. Or
> >> perhaps you tried with NAT detection disabled like I told you ?
> >>
> >> If so we will have to make the test again. I let tcpdump running...
> >
> > 192.168.178.26/24 is the address of this computer in the LAN. --
> > At this very moment it is running Ekiga > Ekiga Preferences > General >
> > General Settings > (Network Settings) > 'Disable network detection'=yes.
>
> At this very moment it is running Ekiga > Ekiga Preferences > General >
> General Settings > (Network Settings) > 'Disable network detection'=no.

I have a capture from 21:58 where the IP address in the REGISTER is
private. At this time, Ekiga sent a REGISTER with a public IP address.
Thus, there is something between you and ekiga.net that rewrites public
IP addresses into private addresses.

It will never work...

Please see if it is your router or not. If it is the case, disabling SIP
support might help.

--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/