Re: [Ekiga-list] [ekiga 3.2.5 on Ubuntu Karmic] "Could not register: sip:foo ekiga net"

I may be wrong, but when looking at the summary log of Eugene I find two different external IPs. 24.151.75.88.in-addr.arpa name = dslb-088-075-151-024.pools.arcor-ip.net. and 214.42.223.94.in-addr.arpa name = dslb-094-223-042-214.pools.arcor-ip.net. Here in Germany Arcor usually sells DSL plus Phone flatrates and has been swallowed by Vodafone lately. Could it be that the router is a SIP client itself? If so I would move Ekiga to different ports and use port forwarding on the router. Eg. in gconf-editor >apps>Ekiga>protocols>udp_port_range:5070-5079 and ...>sip>listen_port:5070. Then set port forwarding on the router for these UDP ports to your computer using the same ports for internal and external.
Regards
Michael

Eugen Dedu schrieb: